About Baidyanath Arjunarishta
Arjunarishta is an Ayurvedic remedy for cardiovascular diseases and respiratory disorders. The main active ingredient of this medicine is bark of Arjuna Tree herb for blood pressure, cholesterol level and also for heart muscles for proper functioning of heart. Arjunarishta also has beneficial effects in bleeding disorder such as bleeding dysentery. Arjunarishta contains 6 ? 12 % of self generated alcohol in it. This alcohol and the water in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble active herbal components to the body. Useful in Pranavaha Srotas disorders as it helps the capacity and efficiency of the lungs. Also beneficial in Raktapradar and Raktatisara due to Raktastambhak property of Arjuna.
Therapeutic Indications of Baidyanath Arjunarishta
- Cardiovascular disorders
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart palpitation
- Weakness of heart
- Lung diseases
- Excessive sweating
- Mouth dryness
- Azoospermia (absence of motile/viable sperm in the semen)
Ingredients Of Baidyanath Arjunarishta
- Arjuna tvak ??Terminalia arjuna
- Mrudvika ? dry grapes
- Madhuka ? Madhuca indica
- Dhataki ? Woodfodia fruticosa
- Guda ? jaggery
Benefits/Uses of Baidyanath Arjunarishta
Arjunarishta is very common prescription for heart patients in ayurveda. And has other benefits such as :-
- Myocardial infarction
- Valvular heart diseases
- Chronic respiratory diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- High Blood Pressure
- Low Blood Pressure
Dosage of Baidyanath Arjunarishta
- Take 12 ml to 24 ml twice daily with equal amount of water after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions while using Baidyanath Arjunarishta
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding Baidyanath Arjunarishta
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.