About Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta (Special)
Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta is a natural remedy that is used for impotence and also to manage vata rogas. Baidyanath Herbals is known for its safe products with rare herbs gathered from the lower regions of the Himalayas.. Each product combines the best with years of committed examination and research . Has good performance and purity & safety are guaranteed. Ashawagandha ?Frequently referred to as ?Indian ginseng? because of its reviving properties. ?It keeps up a solid harmony between the nervous system, endocrine glands and immune system, thus diminishing the unsafe impacts of long haul stress on the body. Traditionally act as an aphrodisiac.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta (Special)
Some of the herbal ingredients of this medicine are
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Musli (Chlorophytum tuberosum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
- Vidari (Pueraria tuberosa)
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Sariva (Indian sarsaparilla)
- Shweta Candana (Santalum album)
- Trivrit (Ipomoea turpethum)
- Rakta Candana (Pterocarpus santalinus)
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
Therapeutic Indications of Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta (Special)
Ashwagandharishta (Aswagandharishtam) is helpful in following health problems.
- Physical weakness
- Psychological problems
- Sadness and drowsiness
- Anorexia nervosa
- Sleeplessness or insomnia
- Neurological disorders
- Male infertility
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of libido
- Post partum depression (along with saraswatarishta).
- Loss of libido.
- Uterine weakness.
- Recurrent miscarriages.
- Female infertility of unknown origin.
Headache or migraine
- Dementia or memory loss
- Brain Atrophy
Muscle, Joint & Bone disorders
- Joint inflammation and swelling.
- Osteoporosis or decreased bone mineral density (supportive therapy for strengthening bones and joints and avoiding ?fractures).
- Fibromyalgia or muscular cramps.
Uses & Health Benefits of Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta (Special)
- Utilized as an overall tonic
- Utilized as a rejuvenator
- Utilized for Body’s defense mechanism
- Useful as a Aphrodisiac and impotency tonic
- Has Adaptogenic properties.
- Helpful in General weakness
- Used as supportive in old age factors.
- It is good for people who do physical labor / exercise a lot, so that the body could adapt to physical stress.
- It sustains your nerves and nerve capacity to assist you with keeping up calm during stressful circumstance.
- It is very powerful rasayana which means that it may acts as an overall tonic for greater vitality & longevity.
Dosage / How to Use Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta (Special)
Take 12 ? 24 ml mixed in equal quantity of water once or twice a day, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic physician.
Precautions while using Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta (Special)
- Some patients have reported heartburn and acidity after taking Ashwagandharishta. Therefore, it is also contraindicated to take Arishta in patient with Acidity or hyperacidity, Heartburn, GERD, Gastritis, Mouth ulcer, Sour mouth or throat. Such patient could use Ashwagandha tablet or churan rather than arishta.
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding?Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta (Special)
- It is safe to use this medicine in lower dose, in children above 5 years of age.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.