Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta
About?Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta
Shree Baidyanath Amritarishta is a specific liquid formulation of 23 highly effective antipyretic Ayurvedic herbs. It boosts the immunity that helps to fight body bacteria & viral infection and cures symptoms of fever like body pain, restlessness, cough, cold, indigestion, fatigue, lassitude, headache, and high temperature. It is as well used for debility after fever. It reduces body pains occurring after a chronic illness, chronic fevers, or infectious diseases. In fevers, it provides relief from the following symptoms -burning sensation, excessive thirst, restlessness, body pain, tiredness, and debility. Baidyanath Amritarishta is also beneficial for patients suffering from gout or elevated uric acid level, arthritis, poor appetite, and hepatitis (jaundice). The diuretic properties of the herbs present in Amritarishta helps in the elevated uric acid level. ?Baidyanath Amritarishta also acts as an expectorant and appetizer; and is useful in dyspepsia, flatulence, cough, cold & respiratory problems. It has liver stimulant and hematogenic action, which improves liver functions, helps to improve blood formation & increase hemoglobin level in the blood. Baidayanath Amritarishta is considerably safe for most individuals in the recommended dosage of or when taken under professional supervision.
Ingredients of?Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta
Some of the ingredients used in Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta are as follows:
- Kwath Dravya: Neem Giloy, Salparni, Prisnaparni, Badi Kateri, Chhoti Kateri, Gokharu, Bilva Chhal. Gambhari, Sonapatha, Patla, Agnimath
- Prakshep Dravya: Krishn Jirak, Saptaparni Chhal, Soonth, Peepar, Mustak, Nagkeshar, Kutki, Atis, Indrayav, and Gur(Jaggery)
Benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta
Some of the benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta are enumerated here as follows:
- Helps in relieving the aftermaths of fever as tiredness, backache
- Provides relief from burning sensation and excessive thirst associated with fevers
- Beneficial for gout or elevated uric acid level
How to use Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta
To get the best results out of Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta, follow the given instructions:
- To be used as mentioned on the label or as directed by the healthcare practitioner.
Precautions to be taken while using Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta
Some of the steps to be taken for safety while using Baidyanath Ayurved Amritarishta are
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended usage.
- Do not use if any underlying condition exists.
- For external use only.
- This product is not intended to cure or prevent any diseases.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.