Baidyanath Ayurved Honey
About?Baidyanath Ayurved Honey
Shree Baidyanath Honey is pure, unadulterated, the international standard, and C4 approved. Honey has a significant amount of antifungal & antibacterial properties that kill and restrict the movement of bacteria by keeping the external wounds moist. Its high viscosity also helps in providing a protective cover to prevent an infection from spreading. Honey being a natural sweetener can be used as a healthy substitute for table sugar in food and drinks. As a great source of energy, Honey boosts the body?s metabolism. In the long run, regular use of honey can help in the management of cough & throat irritation, and give you healthy & glowing skin and hair. Baidyanath Honey is high in some plant compounds, and contains a number of antioxidants, including phenolic compounds like flavonoid, which helps in weight management, strengthen the immune system, boosts memory and every morning consumption, before breakfast or even workout, to get an extra kick of energy for the whole day.
Ingredients of?Baidyanath Ayurved Honey
Some of the ingredients used in Honey?are as follows:
Benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Honey
Some of the benefits of Honey are enumerated here as follows:
- Helps to boost the metabolism, which in turn helps in faster weight loss
- Works as a cleansing toner that improves immunity in children
- Its antioxidants and bacteria-fighting assets helps against fighting infections that are caused by viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Helps calm and soothe the brain, which helps in augmenting memory in the long run
- Nourishes your skin and face, natural home remedy for dandruff
How to use Baidyanath Ayurved Honey
To get the best results out of Honey, follow the given instructions:
- 1-2 Teaspoons per day, or per the direction of the Physician.
- Honey in Milk: Take one glass of lukewarm milk. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Honey. Drink it preferably at night for good health.
- Honey in Luke Warm Water: Take 1 glass of lukewarm water. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Honey and mix well. Drink it preferably on an empty stomach in the morning for better digestion.
- Honey-Lemon Water: Take 1 glass of lukewarm water. Squeeze ? Lemon to it. Now add 1-2 teaspoons of Honey and mix well. Drink it preferably on an empty stomach in the morning to manage cholesterol levels, speed up the metabolism, and aid in weight loss.
Precautions to be taken while using Baidyanath Ayurved Honey
Some of the steps to be taken for safety while using Honey are
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Kindly consult your physician before you use it.
- Do not exceed the recommended usage.
- Do not use if any underlying condition exists.
- This product is not intended to cure or prevent any diseases.
Additional information regarding Baidyanath Ayurved Honey
- The colour of the product may vary due to screen resolution or camera settings.
- Keep it in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight.