Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath
About Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath
Shree Baidyanath Mahasudarshana Kwath/Khada is an Ayurvedic and herbal churna made from various herbs and natural ingredients like Giloy, vaividang, Mulethi, Nagarmotha, Mala, Harre, Bahera, and more than 19 herbs. Mahasudarshan churna is mainly helpful to manage various forms of fever either it?s Acute Fever or Chronic Fever such as malaria, flu, and many similar issues. Baidyanath Mahasudarshan Kwath is also helpful for situations such as loss of appetite, headache, body pain, common cold, and cough. It helps an individual to get relived of fever and also to keep the immune system shielded from the infections and bacteria of such fever-causing ailments. It helps to get the body adapted according to the changing body temperature and stay at a bay from fever and other health ailments. It reduces AMA (toxins) and helps to fight off fevers and infections. In all types of fevers, AMA blocks the micro-channels in the body. Maha Sudarshan unblocks these channels and increases sweating, which helps to reduce fever. Furthermore, Mahasudarshan Khada / Kwath also has antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiviral actions, which enhances the efficacy of other anti-infection medicines and reduces the severity of different bacterial and viral infections.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath
Some of the ingredients used in Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath are as follows:
- Badi Kateri
- Chhoti Kateri
- Kutki, Nagarmotha, Netrabala, Neem ki Chhal, Mulethi, Ajwain, Sahjan Beej, Dalchini, Khas, Safed Chandan, Shalparni, Prishnaparni, Vaividang, Chitrakmool, Kalmegh, Laung, Tejpatra, Javitri
Benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath
Some of the benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath are enumerated here as follows:
- Helps in relieving the symptoms of malaria, flu, and other chronic fevers
- Helpful in situations as loss of appetite, headache, and body pain
- Strengthens the immune system
How to use Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath
To get the best results out of Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath, follow the given instructions:
- To be used as mentioned on the label or as directed by the healthcare practitioner
Precautions to be taken while using Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath
Some of the steps to be taken for safety while using Baidyanath Ayurved Mahasudarshan Kwath are:
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended usage.
- Do not use if any underlying condition exists.
- For external use only.
- This product is not intended to cure or prevent any diseases.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.