Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna
About Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna
Baidyanath Triphala Churna is a powerful combination of 3 fruits i.e., Amla, Haritaki, and Bahera. Amla is rich in Vitamin C and helps to strengthen the digestive system. Bahera is an ancient plant that is known to detoxify the body and helps to strengthen the immune system. Haritaki is known as the ?King of Medicine? and is regarded highly in Ayurvedic medicines. Baidyanath Triphala Churna is used as a laxative and is beneficial against constipation. It also keeps common digestive troubles like IBS, acidity, flatulence, bloating, etc. under check and helps to maintain a healthy digestive system. Baidyanath Triphala Churna is an ayurvedic medicine for Indigestion which is a highly effective laxative widely used for its colon cleansing and detoxification action as recommended by Ayurveda. It is a pioneer product from Baidyanath based on years of Ayurvedic research and is highly recommended in case of digestive problems. It helps maintain overall health by harmonizing digestive functions and cleanses the stomach. Baidyanath uses the purest forms of Amla, Baheda, and Haritaki in this pack for complete digestive care.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna
Some of the ingredients used in Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna are as follows:
- Harad ka Chhilka
- Bahera ka Chhilka
- Amla guthli rahit
Benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna
Some of the benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna are enumerated here as follows:
- Known to support?Appetite and Digestion
- Considered to be an effective colon cleanser
- Supports Digestion and has antioxidant properties
- Supports proper functioning of all the body systems
How to use Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna
To get the best results out of Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna, follow the given instructions:
- Mix 6-12 gm of Baidyanath Triphala Churna in a glass of hot water and consume daily on an empty stomach in the morning for best results.
Precautions to be taken while using Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna
Some of the steps to be taken for safety while using Baidyanath Ayurved Triphala Churna are:
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended usage.
- Do not use if any underlying condition exists.
- For external use only.
- This product is not intended to cure or prevent any diseases.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.