About Basant Kusumakar Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
Vasant Kusumakar Ras or Basant Kusumakar Ras is comination of herbs , mineral and metallic or Ras Aushadhi of Ayurveda. It is a Rasayan or tonic.The name of this medicine signifies, as the spring (Vasant) causes blossom?(Kusum) in the plant similarly intake of this medicine may give strength to your body. It may also be useful for good complexion and may gives glow to skin. It is beneficial in High blood sugar level and for early ageing process. Vasant Kusumakar Ras is especially useful in many reproductive disorders of both male and female.
Key Ingredients of Basant Kusumakar Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
- Swarna Bhasma
- Rajat Bhasma
- Vanga Bhasma
- Naga Bhasma
- Lauha Bhasma
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Pravala Bhasma
- Mukta Bhasma
- Rasa Sindur
Indications of Basant Kusumakar Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
Vasant Kusumakar Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta) has following healing properties.
- Libido Stimulant
- Rejuvenative agent
- Cardioprotective and cardiac tonic
- Immuno-modulator (Due to Swarna Bhasma)
- Muscle relaxant
Benefits /Uses of Basant Kusumakar Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
- For nourishment and strength to organs like pancreas, heart, testes, ovaries, brain, reproductive organs, and lungs.
- May act as a ayurvedic general tonic for body.
- For high sugar level in blood.
Dosage of Basant Kusumakar Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
- Take 1 Tablet twice a day after a meal?or as directed by physician.
Precautions while using Basant Kusumakar Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding Basant Kusumakar Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.