About Chandrakala Ras
Chandrakala Ras is a combination of Kajjali, Tamra Bhasma, Moti pishti, Abhak bhasma, Giloy, kutki, Pitpapara,Khus, Choti pippal, Vanshlochan, svet chandan, Anantmool, Nagarmotha, Meetha, Anar, Milk, Kewda, Kamal, Shatavari and Munakka. It is an herbal tablet used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes and its complications such as neuropathy. Chandrakala Ras is used in Ayurvedic treatment of bleeding disorders, diabetes and its complications. Besides this it is also used in leucorrhea (white discharge), menorrhagia (heavy menstruation), haemorrhages, haemoptysis (blood in cough), haematuria (blood in urine), dysuria (painful urination), burning sensation during urination and burning sensation of palms and soles.
Ingredients of Chandrakla Ras
- Shuddha Parad mercury (purified)
- Shuddha Gandhak Sulphur (purified)
- Abhraka Bhasma Mica (calcined)
- Kutaki Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Guduchi Satva Tinospora cordifolia
- Madhavi Hiptage madablota
- Tamra Bhasma
- Durva Swarasa
- Ghrit Kumari
Indication of Chandrakla Ras
- Raktapitta(Urdhwaga and Adhoga)
- Peptic Ulcer
Uses of Chandrakla Ras
- Leucorrhoea (white discharge)
- Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy and prolonged menstruation)
- Haemorrhages (bleeding from ruptured blood vessels)
- Haemoptysis (blood in cough)
- Haematuria (blood in urine)
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Burning sensation during urination
- Burning sensation on palms and soles
Dosage of Chandrakla Ras
1 to 2 tablets (125 to 250 mg) twice a day with milk or water or as directed by physician.
Precautions of Chandrakla Ras
- Over dosage might alter control of blood sugar levels.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Avoid consumption of this medicine during pregnancy.
- Self-medication is not encouraged.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.