About Chopchinyadi churna
Chopchinyadi churna is polyherbal ayurvedic medicine in powder form which is useful in syphilis, gout, skin problems etc. ?This churna is sedative, stimulant, alterative and diaphoretic in activities. ?This churna contains Chopchini (Smilax china), a medicinal herb used traditionally to treat skin problems and seminal weakness.This medicine is most commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Ingredients of Chopchinyadi churna
- Chopchini?Smilax china
- Triphala?Terminalia chebula,Terminalia bellirica,Phyllanthus emblica(Amla)
- Pippalimoola?Long pepper root?Piper longum
- Maricha?Black pepper?Piper nigrum
- Lavanga?Clove?Syzigium aromaticum
- Akarakarabha?Anacyclus pyrethrum
- Kokilaksha?Asteracantha longifolia
- Shunti?Ginger?Zingiber officinalis
- Vidanga?Embelia ribes
- Twak?Cinnamon?Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Indications of Chopchinyadi Churna
- It is very useful in syphilis, gonorrhea, Herpes genitals.
- It is also effective in boils, rashes, carbuncles, wounds, chronic wounds and Fistula.
- It is also effective in all types of abscess.
- It corrects the structural and physiological deformity of sperms and thus useful in infertility.
- Fever, cough
- Seminal weakness
- Boils, skin rashes, chronic wounds, Fistula
- Carbuncles (Large boil with multiple opening)
Dosage of Chopchinyadi Churna
1 ? 3 ?grams given along with warm water or milk once or twice a day after food or as directed by your doctor.
Precautions Of ?Chopchinyadi Churna
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
- Keep lout of reach of children.
- Keep in dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.