About Dimag Doshari Tablet
Baidyanath Dimag Doshahari Tablets is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan. Dimag Doshahari Tablets is useful in treatment of mental disorders, sleeplessness and hypertension. This medicine contains herbomineral ingredients, Makardhwaj and Sarpagandha, and affects brain and heart. Therefore it is highly recommended to take this medicine with due caution. This page is intended to give you correct information about this medicine. Do not use this information to self-diagnose and self-medicate.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Dimag Doshahari Tablets
Makardhwaj?is the most renowned tonics of Ayurveda. It is chemically Red Sulphide of mercury (with gold). The chemical analysis of Makardhwaja shows it contained Sulphur and Mercury.It has immune boosting, strength promoting, and fertility improving properties. It gives energy to the heart, brain, nervous and urogenital systems. Makardhwaj is especially well-known for its impotence treating properties. It is a rejuvenators and aphrodisiac. It is used as an efficacious tonic. It cures nervous debility. Makardhwaj is not an intoxicant but it increases all the seven dhatus or body constituents and hence it is an ideal tonic. Swarna Makshik?is brass yellow colour iron pyrite. It has no where related to gold. It contains iron(Fe),Copper (Cu) and sulfur. Swarna Makshika Bhasma?is incinerated Chalcopyrite or Chalcopyrite Calyx. It is mainly indicated in pandu (anemia), anidra (insomnia), apasmara (convulsions), mandagni (poor digestion), kustha (skin diseases) and diseases of heart. It is used as a single constituent formulation or in multi-ingredient formulation. Brahmi?(Bacopa monnieri Pennell) prevents aging. It promotes intellect, longevity and memory. Jatamansi?(Nardostachys jatamansi, Indian Nard, Indian Spikenard, Spikenard, Nard, Narrow-Leaved-Echinacea) is used to treat nervousness, nervous headache, excitement, menopausal symptoms, flatulence, epilepsy, for pain in the intestinal region, anxiety and insomnia. No health hazards are known in conjunction with the proper administration of designated therapeutic dosages. Sarpagandha?(Rauwolfia serpentina) is used in Ayurveda in treatment of mild high blood pressure, nervousness, insomnia, mental disorders, schizophrenia, insanity etc. This herb must not be used in pregnancy and during breastfeeding. It is also contraindicated gall stones, depression, before surgery and during Shock therapy.
Benefits of Baidyanath Dimag Doshahari Tablets
- It gives relief in mental agitation.
- It improves memory and concentration.
- It subsides distraction.
- It helps in insomnia.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- It has sedative, soothing and tonic action.
- It improves energy and hemoglobin level.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Baidyanath Dimag Doshahari Tablets
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Insomnia (inability to fall asleep at night)
Dimag Doshahari Tablets Dose
- 2 tablets two times a day, or as directed by Physician.
Side effects and precautions of Dimag Doshahari Tablets
- This product contains heavy metal ingredients in minute quantities. Hence it should be taken only under strict medical supervision.
- Children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers should take this medicine only under medical supervision.
- Accidental Over-dosage may cause excessive sleepiness, gastric irritation and toxic symptoms.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use this medicine only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.