About Baidyanath Drakshasava
Baidyanath Drakshasava is a Ayurvedic formulation, useful in cardiac disorders, hemorrhoids, high temperature etc. It contains 5 ? 10 % of self generated alcohol in it. This alcohol and water present in this product acts as a media to transport water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body. The name of this formulation is derived from 2 words, Draksha and Asava, which mean dry grapes or resins and a fermented formulation, respectively. Usually Asava is a type of Ayurvedic remedy which is made without making decoction or Kashayam. However, Drakshasava is the one type itself which is prepared by the Kashaya method only.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Drakshasav
- Vitis Vinifera ? Draksha (Raisins)
- Water for Decoction
- Misri (sugar)
Add coarse powder of following herbs.
- Woodfordia Fruticosa ? Dhataki flowers
- Piper Cubeba ? Kababchini (Kankola)
- Cinnamomum Tamala ? Tejpata (Indian bay leaf)
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum ? Dalchini (Cinnamon)
- Elettaria Cardamomum ? Elaichi (Cardamom)
- Mesua Ferrea ? Nagkesar (Cobra?s Saffron)
- Syzygium Aromaticum ? Laung (Clove)
- Myristica Fragrans ? Jaiphal (nutmeg)
- Piper Nigrum ? Kali Mirch (Black pepper)
- Plumbago Zeylanica ? Chitrak
- Piper Retrofractum ? Chavya
- Piper Longum ? Piplamool (long pepper root)
- Vitex Negundo ? Nirgundi
Uses of Baidyanath Drakshasav
- Useful in hemorrhoids
- Useful in anxiety and depressive disorders
- Useful in anorexia
- It is an cardiac tonic
- Useful in anemia
- Useful in bleeding disorders such as menorrhagia, nasal bleeding etc
- Useful in fistula in ano
- Abdominal tumors
- Intestinal worm infestation
- Injuries leading to blood loss
- High temperature
- Skin complexion
Benefit of Baidyanath Drakshasav
Baidyanath Drakshasava mainly acts on VATA and PITTA DOSHA. It helps in all kinds of digestive problems like constipation, loss of appetite, gas, flatulence, abdominal distention etc. It is also good in headache, high temperature, anemia, mild jaundice, fatigue syndrome (CFS), cough, breathing difficulties and restlessness. It mainly works on symptoms like debility or physical weakness and restlessness.
Debility & Fatigue
Drakshasava is suitable for people with PITTA body type or PITTA aggravation. It is useful in patient with low strength, ?weakness and debility .
Drakshasava, main ingredient raisin, has mild laxative properties and may also stimulates bile from the liver, which goes to intestine and induces Peristalsis. This process naturally helps for liver functions, digestion and bowel movement.
Piles / Hemorrhoids
Useful in patient who are suffering from piles or Hemorrhoids , ano rectal bleeding , itching and pain.
Bile Insufficiency & Poor Appetite
Bile insufficiency is not a disease, but it represents malfunctions of liver and gallbladder. It leads to poor appetite and indigestion.In such case, Drakshasava may increase bile secretion and functions naturally, which helps during digestion, liver functions.
Belching (burping) is a normal reflex for expelling excess air from the stomach. In some cases, it becomes excessive and annoying. Drakshasava is helpful in excess air in the alimentary canal and excessive belching.
Dosage & Administration of Baidyanath Drakshasav
Take 3-4 teaspoon with equal amount of water twice a day after meal or as directed by Ayurvedic physician.
Precautions while using Baidyanath Drakshasav
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding Baidyanath Drakshasav
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.