About Ichhabhedi Ras (Jaypal Yukta)
Ichhabhedi Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of ascites, constipation and bloating. ?This medicine contains heavy metal ingredient, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.? Acts as a bowel regulator in chronic constipation.Dabur Ichhabhedi Ras helps to induce therapeutic purgation.Ichhabhedi Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form.? ?It helps in soothing the digestive tract and maintains a proper balance of fluids and digestive juices in the stomach. Ichhabhedi Ras also used to induce purgation. This medicine is a wonderful solution for the constipation problem. It maintains the proper bowel movements and helps in getting relief from the constipation problem. This medicine also helps in improving the digestion process as well as bloating and acidity. Ichhabhedhi Ras is very beneficial for liver and kidney also. It helps in detoxifying the body as well as improving the liver function. Now let me tell you the way of consuming this medicine to get its maximum benefits.
Ingredients of Ichhabhedi Ras (Jaypal Yukta)
- Shunti ? Ginger Rhizome ? Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha ? Black pepper ? Piper nigrum
- Shuddha Parada ? Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka ? Herbal purified Sulphur
- Tankana Bhasma ? Borax
- Shuddha Jayapala ? Croton tiglium
Indications of Ichhabhedi Ras (Jaypal Yukta)
- It is used in the treatment of ascites, constipation and bloating.
- It is used to induce purgation.
- It is used in Ayurvedic panchakarma treatment called Virechana.
Dosage of Ichhabhedi Ras (Jaypal Yukta)
- 250 ?mg before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with cold water. Till the time patient drinks cold water, there will be purgation.
- After taking this medicine, patient is advised to take ?rice with buttermilk.
Precautions of Ichhabhedi Ras (Jaypal Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Tankan as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect and diarrhoea.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.