About Jaimangal Ras (Swarna Yukta)
Jayamangal ras is an ayurvedic medicine in tablet form,useful in Chronic fever, has pacifying action on heart,brain and lungs. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Ingredients of Jaimangal Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Shuddha Parada ? Purified and processed Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka ? Purified and processed Sulphur
- Tankana Bhasma ? Borax
- Tamra Bhasma ? Bhasma (calx) of Copper
- Vanga Bhasma ? Bhasma of Tin
- Makshika Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Copper and Iron Pyrite
- Saindhava ? Rock Salt
- Maricha ? Black pepper ? Piper nigrum
- Swarna Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Gold
- Loha Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Iron
- Rajata Bhasma ? Bhasma (Calx) of Siver
- Dhattura ? Datura metel
- Shephali ? Nirgundi ? Vitex negundo
- Kiratatikta ? Swertia chirata
Indications of Jaimangal Ras (Swarna Yukta)
It is useful in Fever Chronic Fever Intermittent Fever
Dosage of Jaimangal Ras (Swarna Yukta)
One to two tablets in the morning and evening, with cumin seed and honey, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Jaimangal Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.