Kankayan Vati (Arsh)
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda ?with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets. Kankayan Vati (Arsh) is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is indicated in treatment of Arsh or piles. As per Ayurveda, the causative factor for piles include digestive weakness, constipation, tight clothes, sitting and riding on vehicle for long duration, suppression of normal urge of micturition, and defecation. Kankayan Vati (Arsh) works on digestive system and treats the root causes of piles. Here is given more about this medicine, such as indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Kankayan Vati (Arsh)
- Haritaki bark 5 parts
- Pippali/long pepper 1 parts
- Kali mirch/Black pepper 1 part
- shweta jirak/White cumin 1 part
- Pippalamula/Root of pippali plant 2 parts
- Chavya 3 parts
- Chitrak mula 4 parts
- Sunthi/dry ginger powder 5 parts
- Bhallataka/Shuddha Bhilava 8 parts
- Surankanda/Jimikand 16 parts
- Yavakshar 2 parts
- Guda: Dwiguna (That is 96 parts)
Uses of Kankayan Vati (Arsh)
- This medicine is used in the management of arsha (Piles).
- It shows beneficial effect in both dry and bleeding piles. The intake of Kankayan Vati (Arsh) improves digestive power and cures constipation. It reduces pressure and size of piles mass. Regular use of this medicine for many months gives relief in piles.
Dosage of Kankayan Vati (Arsh)
2-4 tablets twice a day with takra (butter milk) or as directed by physician. In case of bleeding piles use with gulkand.
Precautions of Kankayan Vati (Arsh)
- People with Pitta body type or people with high Pitta condition (excess body heat, burning sensation etc), may experience worsening of Pitta symptoms with this medicine.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
- It is better to avoid this tablet during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.