About Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras
Krimikuthar ras is ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used for various parasitic worms in the human intestine. The inorganic form and sulfides of mercury have wider application in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines and sulfides of mercury is known as rasa sindoor, which is proven harmless.
Uses and Benefits?of Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras
- removing intestinal worms
- digestive problems
Features of Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras
- ayurvedic product
Ingredients of Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras
- Ajamoda ? Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Indrayava ? Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Trayamana ? Gentiana kurroo
- Vidanga ? Embelia ribes
- Shuddha Hingula ? Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury)
- Shuddha Vatsanabha ? Purified Aconitum ferox
- Nagakeshara ? Mesua ferrea
- Juice extract of Vijaya ? Cannabis sativa
- Seed powder of Palasha ? Butea monosperma
- Mushakarni ? quantity sufficient for grinding.
- Brahmi ? Bacopa monnieri ? juice extract quantity sufficient for grinding
Indication of Krimikuthar Ras
- It is used in the Ayurveda remedy for helminthiasis (intestinal worm infestation)
General description for the dosage of Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras
- One to two tablets, ?once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is specifically administered after food, along with Black salt.
Precautions of Baidyanath Krimikuthar Ras
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains a heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine at a precise dose and for a limited period of time, as advised by the doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effects.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- ?Store in a dry cool place.
- It is advised to take heavy to digest food, meat, ghee, and fruits while taking this medicine.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.