About Kshudhakari Vati
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda ?with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets. Kshudhakari Bati is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine useful in treating digestive disorders. Kshudhakari Bati is combination of digestive spices with sugar, salth and tankan. It has carminative and anti-spasmodic properties. The main ingredient of this medicine is lemon juice, Sendha namak, Cumin seeds, and trikatu. This medicine is manufactured by Baidyanath.Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage. It helps in tastelessness, indigestion, abdominal pain, sour belching, flatulence & gas It reduces Vata and Kapha, increases Pitta
1. Lemon Juice 2. Sendha Namak 3. Dry Ginger 4. ?Black Pepper 5. Long Pepper 6. Black Cumin 7. White Cumin 8. Sudha Tankan 9. Akarkara 10. Nimbu Sattva
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of taste
- Upward Movement of Vayu / Udavarta
1. Tastelessness 2. Indigestion 3. Abdominal pain 4. Sour Belching 5. Flatulence & Gas 6. It reduces Vata and Kapha, increases Pitta.
1. The recommended dosage of medicine is 2-4 tablets. 2. ?It can be taken two or three times a day, as required. 3. It does not require any vehicle and should be chewed 4. Chewing of medicine helps in production of saliva and supports better digestion.
- This product contains heavy metal ingredient. Hence it should be used strictly under medical supervision.
- Accidental overdosage may cause poisonous effect.
- It is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- High dose may worsen gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with precaution, as it contains salt.
- It should be kept out of reach of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.