About Kutajghan Vati
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda ?with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets. Kutajghan Vati has antidysenteric, antidiarrheal, haemostatic and anti-amoebic action. It is beneficial in diarrhoea, intestinal infections, dysentery and bleeding disorders. It provides good relief even in chronic diarrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Ingredients (Composition) of Kutajghan Vati
- Kutaja ? Connessi Bark ? Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Water for decoction
- Ativisha ? Aconitum heterophyllum
Medicinal Properties of Kutajghan Vati
- Aam Pachak (Detoxifier)
Therapeutic Indications of Kutajghan Vati
- Diarrhea with Fever
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain/cramps due to Diarrhea
Benefits & Medicinal Uses
Kutajghan Vati is important ayurvedic medicines, which is commonly used for management of intestinal infections and diarrhea. It reduces AMA (toxins as per ayurveda), mucus content in stool, and check bleeding.
Dosage & Administration
The general dosage of Kutajghan Vati is as follows.
- Infants 1 Tablet (375 mg)
- Children 2 Tablets (750 mg)
- Adults 4 Tablets (1.5 grams)
- Pregnancy 2 Tablets (750 mg)
- Geriatric (Old age) 2 Tablets (750 mg)
- Maximum Possible Dosage 6 grams (16 Tablets) per day (in divided doses)
Pregnancy & Lactation
Kutajghan Vati can be safely use in pregnancy as per requirement for management of diarrhea, or intestinal diseases.
1. There are no known side effects of this medicine. 2. Medicine should be kept out of reach of children. 3. The medicine should be taken under supervision of the ayurveda practitioner. 4. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.