About Lilavilas Ras
Lilavilas Ras is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It is useful in treatment of Amlapitta. Amla pitta is a Pitta-vikar. It is condition of excess pitta inside body causing burning sensation, acid reflux indigestion, bloating, burping etc. Lilavilas ras gives relief in acidity and related ailments. It is used in treating gastritis and bleeding diseases.
Ingredients of Lilavilas Ras
- Shuddha Suta (Shuddha Parada)
- Gandhak (Shuddha Gandhaka)
- Tamra (bhasma)
- Abhrak (Abhraka bhasma)
- Rocana (Vamsha)
- Dhatri (Amalaki)
- Bhringaja drava (Bhringaraja svarasa)
Indications of Lilavilas Ras
- Relieves from the abdomen pain
- Relives from burning in the chest
- Relieves from chest pain
- Useful for hiccup
- Treats indigestion problem
- Good for the treatment of nausea
- This medicine helps to Controls vomiting
- Helpful in flatulence and its related issue
- Treats?abdominal tenderness,
- Helpful in difficulty swallowing
- Useful in loss of appetite
- Treats tenderness
- Useful for sour taste at the back of the throat
- Controls feeling of food being stuck in thethroat.
- Treats Hyperacidity
- Useful in treatment of Peptic ulcer
- Excellent Liver tonic
- Give relieves from Painful urination
Dosage of Lilavilas Ras
One or two tablets ?twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with honey.
Precautions of Lilavilas Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.