Lodhrasava is a classical herbal Ayurvedic medicine. It is a fermented liquid preparation manufactured according to classical formula. It contains not more than 10 per cent, and not less than 5 per cent of alcohol that is self-generated in the preparation over a period of time. Lodhrasava is used for treating urinal and uterine disorders. It is proven female tonic and useful in all sorts of gynecological diseases. In Lodhrasava, Lodhra (Symplocos racemose Roxb.) is the main ingredient. Lodhra has bitter, astringent, cooling action and prescribed for Gynecological disorders since ancient times.
Ingredients of Lodhrasava
- Lodhra(Symplocos racemosa)
- Indrayan roots
- Kali Mirch(or Dalchini)
- Dhai Flower
Benefits of Lodhrasava
- It is a proven female tonic.
- It cures menstrual disorders.
- It improves digestion.
- It removes toxins from blood.
- It gives relief in constipation.
- It gives strength to uterus.
- It has astringent, alterative and stimulant properties.
- It is useful in treatment of almost all sorts of Gynecological diseases.
- It is indicated in leucorrhoea and menstruation pain.
Uses of Lodhrasava
- Uterine tonic
- Prolapse of uterus
- All types of gynecological problems
- Pradar (rakta pradar/menstrual problems, shwet pradar/leucorrhoea)
- Excessive menstruation, prolonged menstruation, painful menstruation
- Prameha/all types of urinary disease, diabetes, obesity
- Skin diseases
- Grahani (sprue/malabsorption syndrome)
- Bleeding piles, diabetes
12 ? 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food. If needed, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water.
Safe for kids
It is safe to use this medicine in lower dose, in children above 5 years of age.
Pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy it is best avoided. It can be taken during lactation period, under doctor?s advice, for a short period of time.
Store in a cool place in tightly closed amber coloured bottle, protect from light and moisture.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.