Lohasava is an Ayurvedic medicine for Anemia. It is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine.It contains naturally processed Iron. Lohasava contains 4 ? 10 % of self generated alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
Ingredients Of ?Lohasava?
- Shodhita Loha (Purified, herbal processed Iron)
- Shunti (Ginger)
- Black pepper
- Long pepper
- Chitra (Eranda)
Therapeutic Indications Of Lohasava
Lohasava is used as Ayurvedic medicine for Anemia. Apart from anemia,lohasava is also used for swelling, inflammation, liver and spleen conditions, itching, diabetes, gulma, ascites, piles, asthma, anorexia, cough, fistula, grahani (Malabsorption) and certain digestive diseases.It increases digestion quickly and improves pallor.
- Lohasava is an Ayurvedic medicine that has property to improve digestion
- It deals with constipation.
- Useful medicine in Hepato splenomegaly as a result of anemia and other liver and spleen disorders
- Effectively brings good results in in diabetes, skin diseases, asthma, cough
- Also beneficial in weak Jatharagni (weak digestion), Aruci (tastelessness), Agnimandya (digestive impairment)
- Also a suggested herbal medicine in Grahani (malabsorption syndrome) and Gulma (abdominal lump)
- It is a useful remedy in piles and anal fistula
- Gives relief from oedema (Shvayathu)
- Good for use in heart disease.
- Also benefits in conditions like chronic fever, Malarial fever, Jaundice and Hepatitis etc.
- It manages accumulation of fluid inside body.
Dosage For Lohasava
Take 10 to 20 ml with equal amount of water once or twice after meals.
Precaution For Lohasava
Lohasava has Iron, overdose in children below 6 can lead to fatal poisoning symptoms therefore it must be taken under medical supervision and preferably after food. High dose in adults may results in gastritis and vomiting. It is safe to use this medicine in lower dose, in children above 5 years of age. In pregnancy it is better to have it only under medical supervision. Avoid self-medication during pregnancy. During lactation period it can be taken but under doctor’s advice, that also for a short period of time. Store in a cool place in tightly closed amber coloured bottle, protect from light and moisture.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.