About Baidyanath Maha Vishgarbha Tail
Maha Vishgarbha oil is medicated herbal oil which is used for local application on painful joints, inflammations, muscular pain etc. It is a sedative and gives relief in pain. The base oil is Sesame oil. Maha Vishgarbha oil is useful in all type of joint and muscular pain,hemicrania,sciatica,neuralgia,rheumatism and other inflammatory affections.
- It gives relief in pain, stiffness, and inflammation of joints and muscles.
- It improves blood circulation.
- It gives strength to joints and muscles.
- It is also used for ringing in the ear and lack of sensation.
- It is applied externally on Vata-vikar.
Therapeutic uses of mahavishgarbha oil
- Vata roga (disease due to vata dosha).
- Arthritis, gout, rheumatism.
- Backache, sciatica, lumbago.
- Inflamed joints.
- Muscular pain.
- Quadriplegia, lockjaw, unilateral emaciation.
- Gridhrasi (sciatica), dandapatanaka (tetanus).
- Sarvanga grahana (stiffness and tightness in all limbs).
- Karnanada (tinnitus).
- Sparsha shunyata (lack of tactile sensation).
Uses as per Ayurveda
- Helps to provide comfortable movement of joints.
- Helps to reduce the swelling and stiffness of joints.
- Helps to strengthen the muscles and nerves.
- Helps to control numbness or tingling sensation of joints.
- Helps to maintain flexibility of joints.
- Helps to maintain muscular coordination if one side of body gets weakened or not work properly.
- Helps to reduce the pain in one side of leg that may increase during walking or standing.
Effect on Tridosha
How to use
- This oil is for external use only.
- It should be applied on affected areas as per requirements.
- Wash hands carefully afterwards.
- It is used in many Ayurvedic treatments such as Janubasti, Katibasti etc.
- There are no known side effects on external application of this oil.
- However, this oil should not be used in pregnant and children.
- Accidental oral intake may cause toxic substance. Rush to your doctor immediately.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.