About Baidyanath Mahamanjishthadharishta
Mahamanjishthadharishta is poly-herbal Ayurvedic medicine. Kashaya are decoction (Kadha) of medicinal herbs. These preparations are very effective in management of Vaat-vikar assosiated with Kapha doshas. Kashay are antioxidant and also detoxify body and removes body toxins. Mahamanjishthadharishta has broad spectrum activities and indicated in skin diseases, rheumatoid arthritis (vaat-rakta), Bell?s palsy (facial paralysis resulting from a dysfunction of the cranial nerve), numbness, hemiplegia, eye diseases etc.Mahamanjishthadharishta has broad spectrum activities and indicated in skin diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, facial paralysis resulting from a dysfunction of the cranial nerve, numbness, hemiplegia, eye diseases etc.
Indications of Baidyanath Mahamanjishthadharishta
- Helps to control itching and burning sensation of skin.
- Helps to improve the complexion of skin.
- Helps in healing the wounds.
- Helps to dissolve the obstructions in blood flow.
- Helps to reduce the fat in body.
- Helps in purifying the blood and eliminates the waste products from body.
- Helps to reduce the pains of joints due to vitiated air in blood.
- Helps to provide healthy and lustrous skin.
- Helps to control itching, burning and cracked scaly skin between the toes of athletes.
- Helps to control the white discharge with foul smell from vagina in females.
- Helps to control burning sensation of urine in both males and females.
- Helps to control numbness and tingling sensation that often feel in fingers, hands, feet, arms or legs.
- Helps to control painless, rough growth on skin.
Ingredients of ?Baidyanath Mahamanjishthadharishta
- Manjishta ? Rubia cordifolia
- Musta ? Cyperus rotundus
- Kutaja ? Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Guduchi ? Tinospora cordifolia
- Kushta ? Saussurea lappa
- Nagara ? ginger
- Bharngi ? Clerodendron serratum
- Kshudra ? Solanum xanthocarpum
- Vacha ? Acorus calamus
- Nimba ? Azadirachta indica
- Haridra ? Turmeric
- Daruharidra ? Berberis aristata
- Triphala ? Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Patola ? Luffa acutangula / Trichosanthes dioica
- Katuka ? Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Murva ? Marsdenia tenacissima
- Vidanga ? Embelia ribes
- Asana ? Pterocarpus marsupium
- Chitraka ? Plumbago zeylanica
- Shatavari ? Asparagus racemosus
- Trayamana ? Gentiana kurroo
- Krishna ? Long pepper
- Indrayava ? Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Vasa ? Adhatoda vasica
- Bhringaraja ? Eclipta alba
- Mahadaru ? Cedrus deodara
- Patha ? Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos pariera
- Khadira ? Acacia catechu
- Chandana ? Santalum album
- Trivrit ? Operculina turpethum
- Varuna ? Crataeva nurvala
- Kiratatikta ? Swertia chirata
- Bakuchi ? Psoralea corylifolia
- Kritamala ? Cassia fistula
- Shakhotaka ? Streblus asper
- Mahanimba ? Melia azadirach
- Karanja ? Pongamia pinnata
- Ativisha ? Aconitum heterophyllum
- Jala ? Pavonia odorata
- Indravaruni ? Citrullus cholocynthis
- Ananta ? Hemidesmus indicus
- Sariva ? Hemidesmus indicus
- Parpata ? Fumaria indica
Dosage of Baidyanath Mahamanjishthadharishta
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.