About Makardhwaj Vati
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda ?with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets. Makardhwaj Vati is the excellent combination of non hormonal, aphrodisiac, anxiolytic and mineral herbs. It is very useful to increase the sexual power and improves the semen quality in men. We manufacture this Makardhwaj Vati by using excellent herbals under the guidance of efficient professionals to get an exact and accurate output. These are available in market leading prices to the client. We are the best exporters and are highly demanded for their effective functioning. It improves the desire and maintains the erection. It increases the ejaculation threshold. It provides hope to infertile couples. It effective aphrodisiac for chronic diabetics, hypertensive and old persons.
- Dhat syndrome
- Sperms abnormalities
- Loss of libido
- General debility
- As a powerful Aphrodisiac
- Ras Sindur1
- Malla Sindur
- Jayfal (Myristica Fragrans)
- Javantri (Myristica Fragrans)
- Laving (Syzgium Aromaticum)
- Baras Kapoor(Dryobalanops Aromatica)
- Safed Mari(Piper Nigrum)
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Loh Bhasma
- Purified Zerkochala
- Chitrakmool(Plumbago Zeylanica)
1 to 2 pills twice a day with milk or Betel Nut Leaves.
Precautions of Makardhwaj Vati
- This product contains heavy metal ingredient. Hence it should be used strictly under medical supervision.
- Accidental overdosage may cause poisonous effect.
- It contains kshara as ingredient. Hence, on usage for a long period of time, it may cause depletion in quality and quantity of semen.
- It is to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- High dose may worsen gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with precaution, as it contains salt.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.