About Makardhwaj Gutika (Swarna Kesar Yukta)
Makardhwaj Gutika (or tablet/pill) is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It is useful in treatment of wide variety of ailments including sexual disorders of male. Makardhawaj Gutika, when taken with different ?Anupan? cures vata rog, pitta rog and kapha rog. It gives strength to body and mind. Makardhawaj Gutika helps to gain weight. It improves physical, mental and sexual health. The chief ingredient of this medicine is Makardhwaj. Makardhwaj is a very famous and widely used aphrodisiac of Ayurveda. It improves sexual potency, vigor and fertility. It is a good medicine to treat impotency, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and other similar clinical condition related to reproductive system of males. It increases blood, improves immunity and general health and gives youthfulness. Makardhwaj is useful in treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, neurological disorders, weakness of the heart, senility/progeriasis, and sexual weakness. It has adapto-immuno-neuro-endocrino-modulator properties.
Ingredients of Makardhwaj Gutika (Swarna Kesar Yukta)
- Swarna Bhasma/Vark
- Kasturi 1 gram
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans)
- Lavang (Syzgium Aromaticum)
- Kapoor (Dryobalanops Aromatica)
- Safed Maricha (Piper Nigrum)
Medicinal Properties of Makardhwaj Gutika (Swarna Kesar Yukta)
- Cardiac Stimulant
- Nervine Stimulant
- Digestive Stimulant
Therapeutic Indications of Makardhwaj Gutika (Swarna Kesar Yukta)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature grey hair
- Wrinkles due to age
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heartbeat)
- Chronic cough with excess sputum production
- All types of fever (as per ayurvedic fever ? JWARA Classification)
- Cardiac Asthenia
- All types of Debilitating Conditions
- Visceroptosis (Enteroptosis)
Uses of Makardhwaj Gutika (Swarna Kesar Yukta)
- It is used to improve strength of heart.
- It is used in anti ageing and aphrodisiac treatment.
- It helps to relieve fever, dyspepsia.
- It helps to improve immunity.
Dosage & Administration of Makardhwaj Gutika (Swarna Kesar Yukta)
1 to 2 tablets,1 – 2 times a day with milk,honey
Side Effects of Makardhwaj Gutika (Swarna Kesar Yukta)
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.