About Baidyanath (Nagpur) Ashokarishta
Baidyanath Ashokarishta is a medicine which maintains a women?s blood cycle. It is a stimulant tonic which is useful in conditions like leucorrhoea, hematuria, menorrhagia and similar other diseases. It is useful in protecting women?s blood circulation and regeneration process.
Benefits/Uses of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Ashokarishta
- Anti-spasmodic properties help in easing the menstrual pain.
- Beneficial in alleviating premenstrual symptoms like headaches, nausea, and vomiting.
- Promotes the uterine function, lowers contractions and strengthens the uterus.
Ingredients of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Ashokarishta
- Ashoka (?Saraca asoca?).
- Dhataki ( Woodfordia fruticosa ).
- Musta ( Cyperus rotundus ).
- Haritaki ( Terminalia chebula?).
- Amlaki (Phyllanthus Emblica).
Dosage of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Ashokarishta
- Take 2-3 teaspoons twice a day with equal amount of water after food or as directed by your physician.
Precautions to be taken while using Baidyanath (Nagpur) Ashokarishta
- Ashokarishta may have effects on hormone levels, which may affect adversely in pregnancy. Therefore, pregnancy women should avoid using ashokarishta tonic. We consider it PROBABLY UNSAFE in Pregnancy.
- Some women may feel burning sensation after taking this remedy, but this side effect occurs only in women suffering with acidity or heartburn.
- Lactating mothers can take ashokarishta if they experience heavy bleeding, leucorrhea or any other disease as explained above in therapeutic indication section of this article. It may not have adverse effects on mothers and breastfeeding babies. Instead, it contains good amount of calcium and promotes optimum health of bones and joints as well.??Once after opening, it is best to empty the bottle within 4 months time.
- Store in a cool place in tightly closed amber colored bottle, protect from light and moisture.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.