About Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati
Gaisantak Bati acts as an antacid and carminative. May be useful in to increase appetite, anti-flatulent and smoothly corrects symptoms like fullness hence Taken for gas trouble. It acts as an antacid and carminative. It is indicated in colic. Increases appetite.
Indications/Uses of Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati
- It is indicated in colic
- Useful to Increase appetite & removes gastric winds.
- Smoothly correct symptoms like fullness, bloated sensation, flatulence. Prevents uneasiness after heavy meals.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati
- ajwain (trachyspermum ammi)
- sonth (Zingiber officinale)
- Kala namak
- hing (ferula foetida)
- chitrak mool (plumbago zeylanicum)
- pipalmool (piper longum)
- bhawna : nimbu ras (citrus acida)
- gum acacia (excipients )
- talcum (excipient)
Dosage of Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati
- Take 1 to 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions of Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati
- keep away from reach of children.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- store in cool and dry place.
- keep the cap of the bottle closed tightly.
- keep the medicine in original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.