About Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras
Garbhapal Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used fever during pregnancy. It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of bleeding during pregnancy. It is also used in puerperal care. Usage of garbhpal Ras ensures better nourishment to foetus and strengthen the uterus. It is a highly effective medicine for ladies unable to conceive and for Habitual abortion prolapsed states. It is very useful in uterus swelling.Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras Acts as a stomachic, alterative tonic, specific remedy for the problems of pregnant women. Indicated in nausea,vomitting,diarrhoea,hyperacidity, bowel complaints & feverishness associated with pregnancy.
Indications/Uses of Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras
- Helps to Strengthen the Uterus
- Helpful to Reduce Tendency of Abortion
- Constipation & Vomiting during Pregnancy.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras
- Hingool Nag Bhasma
- Bang Bhasma
- Sunta Tejpatra
- Chhoti Ela
- Munakka Louha Bhasma
Dosage of Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras
- Take 1-2 tablet twice a day with honey or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions of Baidyanath Garbhpal Ras
- keep away from reach of children.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- store in cool and dry place.
- keep the cap of the bottle closed tightly.
- keep the medicine in original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.