Baidyanath (Nagpur) Hingwashtak Churna
According to Ayurveda, Ama or body toxins get accumulated due to indigestion of food. Accumulation of body toxins lower the body immunity and pave way for diseases. Hence the food consumed must be healthy and get digested well in time.
Contents of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Hingwashtak Churna
Baidyanath Hingvashtak Churna contains a combination of:
- Saindhava Namak
- Kala Jeera
- Safed Jeera.
Benefits of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Hingwashtak Churna
- Hingvashtak Churna acts as a carminative stomachic.
- It is recommended in indigestion, colic, constipation.
- Baidyanath Hingwashtak Churna is an effective gastric stimulant and digestive remedy.
- It is also effective in pain in abdomen, loss of appetite, indigestion, flatulence and loss of taste.
Usage of Baidyanath (Nagpur) Hingwashtak Churna
1 to 2 grams, three times daily before or after food before or after food as directed by physician.
Precautions while using Baidyanath (Nagpur) Hingwashtak Churna
- Always keep medicines in their original containers
- Keep medicines out of the reach of children
- Pregnant women should consult their doctors before taking any supplements.
- Store in a cool dry place, unless advised differently
- Read and follow the directions on the label
- Dispose of unwanted medicines regularly and safely.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.