About Baidyanath Triphala Guggulu
Unique combination of Triphala and Guggul make the product more potent by giving laxative, detoxifying and anti- inflammatory action respectively. Triphala helps in easy bowel movements and relieves constipation. Triphala guggulu minimizes the accumulation of toxins in the GI tract, blood and joints by supporting proper digestion and elimination. It is used from ancient times for various diseases as it balances vat, pitta and kapha doshas in the body. Triphala guggul also helps in weight management.
Indications/Uses of Baidyanath Triphala Guggulu
- Helps to reduce constipation problems and relieve hemorrhoid pains.
- It can helps to improve health.
- Triphala Guggulu relieves renal stone discomforts.
- It is a strong anti-oxidant and it clears skin.
- It also helps in relieving flatulence and aids proper digestion by facilitating bowel movement.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Triphala Guggulu
- Terminalia Chebula (Tropical Almond)
- Terminalia Belerica (Tropical Almond)
- Phyllanthus Emblica (Leafflower)
- Commiphora Mukul (Guggul).
Dosage of Baidyanath Triphala Guggulu
- Take 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions of Baidyanath Triphala Guggulu
- keep away from reach of children.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- store in cool and dry place.
- keep the cap of the bottle closed tightly.
- keep the medicine in original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.