About Baidyanath Pathreena Syrup
Pathrina Baidyanath Syrup is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine, manufactured by Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan. It is used in the renal calculi. It is a very effective product for relieving kidney stones by helping them flush out, It controls the reoccurrence of the kidney stones kidney.
Baidyanath Pathreena Syrup Uses and Benefits
- kidney health
- kidney stones
- stone reoccurrence
Features of Baidyanath Pathreena Syrup
- ayurvedic product
Baidyanath Pathreena Syrup Ingredients
- Jiraka ? Safed Jeera
- Kababchini ? Piper cubeba,
- Chandana ? Sandalwood ? Santalum album ? Safed chandan
- Kshara of Moolaka ? Radish ? Raphanus sativus
- Yava Kshara ? Kshara of Barley ? Hordeum vulgare
- Brihadela ? Amomum subulatum ?? Badi Elaichi
- Gokshura ? Small caltrops (whole plant) ? Tribulus terrestris Linn. ? Gokhru
- Pashan bhed ?? Bergenia ligulata,
- Hazrulyhud Bhasma,
- Sagoon beej ? Tectona grandis,
- Varuna ? Crataeva nurvala ? Barun chal
- Apamarga ? Achyarnthes aspera ?
- Shuddha Shilajatu ? Puirified Asphaltum punjabinum
- Manjistha ? Rubia cordifolia,
- Nagarmotha ? Cyperus rotundus,
- Tulsi ? Ocimum sanctum
- Punarnava ? Boerhaavia diffusa
Dosage of Baidyanath Pathreena Syrup
- 2 tablespoons two times a day, or as directed by Physician.
Precautions for Baidyanath Pathreena Syrup :
- It is better to take this medicine only under strict medical supervision.
- It is best to avoid giving this medicine to children, pregnant ladies, and lactating mothers.
- People with hypertension should take special precautions since this tablet has a diuretic effect.
- Diabetic people may observe an increased frequency of micturition.
- Accidental over-dosage may cause excessive urination.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use this medicine only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.