About Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita
Phal Kalyan Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form, used in Ayurvedic treatment of male and female infertility. This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for the preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine. It can be taken during pregnancy to prevent threatened abortion and provide nutrition to growing baby and mother. Phalkalyan Ghrita is tridoshashamaka, Rasayana and tonic for reproductive organs.
Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita Useful in
- infertility problems
- Vaginal discharge.
- Reproductive tonic.
- Gynecological disorders.
Benefits?of Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita
- It is given to the couple before they try for conception.
- It helps in successful conception and improves intelligence and immunity in the fetus.
- It is given to women with habitual abortion to help her have a stable conception.
- It is helpful in relieving all types of gynecological complaints, defects in the ovary and male reproductive system.
Features of Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita
- ayurvedic product
- Effect: Calms Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Dosage of Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita
- As medicine ? quarter to a half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For the Panchakarma preparation ? Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgment of Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions for Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However, it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases, and high BP should exercise precaution.
- In a very high dose, it may cause diarrhea and indigestion.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.