About Punarnavadi Mandur
Punarnava Mandur is an herbal-metallic Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which main ingredients are Mandur Bhasma and Punarnava.It is processed in Gou-mutra.It is mainly used in the treatment of Anemia, splenomegaly,piles,fever,iron deficiency and liver-spleen disorders etc. This medicine is more commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Store in a cool place in tightly closed containers, protect from light and moisture.
Benefits of Punarnavadi Mandur
- It cures Iron deficiency anemia. It is safe and effective Iron preparations.
- It protects liver.
- It does not cause constipation.
- It gets easily absorbed in body.
- It is light for digestion.
- It enhances digestive fire (Deepan).
- It improves appetite and digestion.
- It is processed in go-mutra which is scientifically proven to treat wide variety of diseases. Cow urine is a proved bio enhancer.
Uses of Punarnavadi Mandur
- Pandu (Anaemia).
- Kamala (jaundice).
- Bleeding disorders.
- Haemorrhoids or Piles.
- Hepatomegaly (Enlargement of liver).
- Fluid retention associated with anaemia.
- Splenomegaly (enlargement of the spleen).
- It can be used as ?a source of Iron, since it contains Iron oxide as ingredient.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anemia,inflammatory conditions, malabsorption syndrome, infective skin diseases, dermatitis,helminthiasis.
- Balances Kapha
- 1-2 tablets 2 to 3 times a day with Punarnavasava/ Kumari Asava/ Ghee/ Buttermilk/ lukewarm water or as directed by the Physician.
- Please do not eat curd and salt while on treatment.
How long to use
This medicine can be safely taken for a period of upto 4 ?6 months.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause poisonous effect.
- Accidental over dosage in children may cause poisonous effects.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.