About Baidyanath Pushpadhanwa Ras
Pushpadhanwa (Pushpa-Dhan-VA) rasa is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is used to treat infertility, impotence and sexual disorders. It can be used by both males and females. Pushpdhanwa ras used in the Ayurvedic treatment of sexual disorders such as low stamina, premature ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, erectile dysfunction. In males Pushpadhanwa ras used to treat semen related problems, impotency, erectile dysfunction and improving libido. In females, Pushpadhanwa rasa used to treat infertility, PCOS, and reproductive system related problems. Pushpadhanva rasa also helpful in ovulation by balancing hormones in the body.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Pushpadhanwa Ras
- Rasa ?sindoor
- Naga Bhasma
- Vanga Bhasma
- Loha Bhasma
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Dhatturpatra Swarasa
- Shalmali Kwath
- Nagvelpatra Swarasa
- Vijaya Kwath
Uses and Benefits of Baidyanath Pushpadhanwa Ras
- Oligospermia, Erectile dysfunction
- For sperm count
- Infertility in male and female
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Dosage of Baidyanath Pushpadhanwa Ras
- Take 1-2 tablet twice a day after meal with water or as directed by Ayurvedic Physician.
Precautions while using Himalaya Ashwagandha Tablets
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous since it contains heavy metal ingredients.
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding Himalaya Ashwagandha Tablets
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.