About Saptvisanti Guggulu
Saptavinshati Guggulu is a natural Ayurvedic tablet useful in quick healing of wounds, sinuses, skin diseases, etc. The word Saptavinshati means 7, indicating that it has seven ingredient along with Guggulu because the guggulu. ?Saptavishanti Guggulu is, most of the other guggulu products are used in treating joint conditions, injuries etc. But this is used in haematological conditions.
?Composition Of Saptavishanti Guggulu
- Trikatu ? Pepper
- Triphala ? Amla, Haritaki, Vibhitaki
- Vidanga ? False black pepper (fruit) ? Embelia ribes
- Amruta ? Indian Tinospora ? stem ? Tinospora cordifolia
- Chitraka ? Plumbago zeylanica
- Shati ? Zadoary (root) ? Hedychium spicatum / Curcuma zeodaria
- Ela ? Cardamom ? Elettaria cardamomum
- Pippalimoola ? Long pepper root ? Piper longum
- Suradaru ? Himalayan Cedar (bark / heart wood) ? Cedrus deodara
- Pushkara ? Inula racemosa
- Chavya ? Piper retrofractum
- Vishala ? Citrullus colocynthis
- Haridra ? Turmeric Rhizome ? Curcuma Longa
- Daruharidra ? Tree turmeric (stem) ? Berberis aristata
- Vida salt
- Sauvarchala Lavana ? Sochal salt
- Ksharau ? Yavakshara ? Kshara of Barley ? Hordeum vulgare
- Sarjika Kshara
- Saindhava ? Rock Salt
- Gajapippali ? Scindapsus officinalis / Piper chaba
- Each of these ingredients ? 10 grams
?Indications of Saptavishanti Guggulu
It is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Kasa ? cough, cold
- Shwasa ? ?wheezing, breathing difficulty
- Shotha ? inflammation
- Arsha ? haemorrhoids
- Bhangandara ? Fistula in ano
- Hrit shoola ? pain in cardiac region
- Parshwashoola ? Pain in flanks
- Kukshi, Vasti, Guda ruja ? Pain in abdomen, bladder region and anal region
- Ashmari ? Urinary calculi
- Mutrakrichra ? urinary retention, difficulty
- Antravruddhi ? Hernia (it helps to improve the strength of abdominal muscles and ligaments)
- Krimi ? worm infestation, infection
- Anaha ? bloating
- Unmada ? psychosis
- Kushtani ? in many skin diseases
- Chira Jwara ? chronic fever
- Kshaya upahata chetasa ? It is generally used in chronic disorders to relieve tiredness and tissue degeneration.
- Nadivrana ? Sinuses
- Dushtavrana ? infected wounds
- Prameha ? ?urinary tract disorders
- Shleepada ? Elephantiasis
Dose of Saptavishanti Guggulu
3 ? 6 grams, in divided dose, once or twice a day, or as directed by physician. As per the textual reference, it is given along with honey.
Precautions Of Saptavishanti Guggulu
- It contains Kshara as ingredient, hence special care should be taken during long term use.
- It is best to avoid this product in children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers.
- it is best to use this product under strict medical supervision.
- Overdose may cause worsening of gastritis.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.