About Baidyanath Sarpagandha Tablet
Sarpagandha Tablet (also called Sarpagandhadi Gutika) is an ayurvedic formulation used for the management of hypertension (high blood pressure), insomnia (sleeplessness), alcoholism, tachycardia, and albuminuria.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Sarpagandha Tablet
- Rauwolfia Serpentina Root Powder (Sarpagandha Churna)
- Hyoscyamus Niger ? Khurasani Ajwain
- Nardostachys Jatamansi ? Jatamansi root powder
- Cannabis Sativa ? Bhang
Indications of Baidyanath Sarpagandha Tablet
- Antipsychotic (neuroleptic)
- Digestive stimulant
- Therapeutic Indications of Sarpagandha tablet
- Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Alcoholism & Hangover
Dosage & Administration of Baidyanath Sarpagandha Tablet
- Adults 500 mg to 750 mg 1-2 Tablets twice a day
Sarpagandha tablet should not be used in the following health conditions: Bradycardia (slow heartbeat)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease ? ulcerative colitis and Crohn?s disease
- Peptic Ulcers
- Parkinson?s Disease
This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous. Overdosage may cause severe side effects. It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor. Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.