About Shakravallabha Ras (Swarna Yukt)
Shukra Vallabh Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in aphrodisiac therapy and to relieve PE. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Ingredients of Shakravallabha Ras (Swarna Yukt)
- Rasa ? Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka ? Purified and Processed Sulphur
- Lohabhasma ? Iron Bhasma
- Hema Bhasma ? Gold Bhasma
- Raupya Bhasma ? Silver Bhasma
- Abhra Bhasma ? Bhasma of Silica
- Hemamakshika Bhasma ? Bhasma of Copper pyrite
- Tugakshiri ? Bambusa arundinaceae
- Vijayabeeja ? Cannabis sativa seed
Dosage of Shakravallabha Ras (Swarna Yukt)
- 125 mg to 250 mg ? 1 ? 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk
Indications of Shakravallabha Ras (Swarna Yukt)
- It is used as natural Restores energy,improve vitality,physical strength & stamina in men
- It is used to treat PE and ED.
Side effects of Shakravallabha Ras (Swarna Yukt)
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.