About Singhnad Guggulu
Singhnad Guggulu is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine. It contains castor oil, Triphala and guggulu as the main ingredient which have strong cleansing action. They decrease natural toxins from the joints, blood and gastrointestinal tract. This medicine nourish and strengthen the joint tissue and support their proper function. Singhnad Guggulu promotes healthy digestion and elimination helping to maintain a clean and balanced system. Singhnad Guggulu is very effective in arthritis, gout, rheumatism and similar joint conditions. It is also indicated in skin disorders, Psoriasis, Eczema and mild infections of the upper respiratory tract. It primarily balance Pitta and Vata doshas.
Ingredients of Singhnad Guggulu
- Haritaki Terminalia chebula
- Bibhitaka Terminalia belerica
- Amalki Emblica officinalis
- Gandhaka-Shuddha Sulphur
- Guggulu-Shuddha Commiphora wightii
- Eranda Taila Ricinus communis
?Indications of Singhnad Guggulu
- Aam Pachak (Detoxifier)
- Depurative (purifies blood)
- Mild laxative
- Nervine Stimulant
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hyperuricemia and Gout
- Cough & Bronchitis
- Intestinal Gas
- Abdominal diseases mainly related or associated with constipation and excess gas
- Skin Diseases ? mainly itching with pain
- Premature Graying Of Hair
- Hair loss
- It has significant cleaning effect.
- It detoxify and rejuvenate the joints.
- It has anti-arthritic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant properties and pain relieving properties.
- It control joint pain. It gives relief in joint swelling, joint stiffness and joint tenderness.
- It helps in better joint movement in arthritis and joint diseases characterized by swelling and pain.
Dosage of ?Singhnad Guggulu
1 ? 2 tablets 2 ? 3 times a day, after meal or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions of Singhnad Guggulu
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
- ?Keep out of reach of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.