About Baidyanath Somraji Tail
Somaraji Oil is an Ayurvedic herbal oil used in the treatment of many skin diseases like eczema, gout, pruritis, etc. It is prepared from a mustard oil base. This oil is extracted from seeds of ?Babchi (Psoralea corylifolia) which is used in Ayurveda to cure skin problems.
Uses and Benefits of Baidyanath Somraji Tail
- Vitiligo (white patches of skin).
- Pityriasis (flaking of the skin).
- Ringworm infection.
Features of Baidyanath Somraji Tail
- It is used for external applications.
How to use Baidyanath Somraji Tail
- It is used by applying to the affected area.
Precautions for Baidyanath Somraji Tail
- There are no apparent side effects of this medicine, but it would be best if the user consults medical advice before using the product.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children. store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.