Bakson Aller Aid Plus (Twin Pack)
The twin pack, Bakson Aller Aid Plus is useful for allergic rhinitis, sinus complaints, breathing difficulty, chest congestion. The inflammation in the nose, that could be caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus. The infection may also be the result of an allergic or autoimmune reaction – when the immune system attacks healthy cells. It consist of 1 pack of drops and 1 aller aid tablets box.
Indications of Bakson Aller Aid Plus (Twin Pack)
- Runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes.
- Sinus congestion (Sinusitis).
- Fever and body ache due to allergies & hay fever.
- Tonsils inflamed; enlarged so much, can hardly breathe.
- Stuffed up sensation in nose.
- Coryza, with severe frontal pains and redness of eyes
- Sneezing, Hoarseness and cough.
- Inflammation of the nose and catarrh.
- Swelling over the face, because of Inflammed sinus.
Dosage of Bakson Bakson Aller Aid Plus (Twin Pack)
The drops you can take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water 2 times a day. Aller aid tablets 1 tablet 3 times a day.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.