Dr Bakshi Baksons B44 Convulsion Drops
Convulsion is rregular movement of the body, caused by involuntary contraction of muscles and associated especially with brain disorders. Involuntary shaking of the body. ?Symptoms that occur after alcoholism, Brain Illness or Injury or convulsive seizures.
Indication of Baksons B44 Convulsion Drops
Cramps, twitching of muscles.
Other Indications of Baksons B44 Convulsion Drops
It is indicated for its action in restoring normal brain activity and addressing convulsions.
Action of Ingredients used in Baksons B44 Convulsion Drops
- Bufo. Rana:??Convulsive seizures occur during sleep at night. ?Numbness of brain
- Cuprum. Met:?Tonic and clonic spasms, convulsions, and epileptic attacks convulsions, beginning in fingers and toes, violent, contractive, ?Jerking, twitching of muscles. Coldness of hands.
- Puls. Nig:?Fits of dizziness and loss of consciousness, with bluish redness and bloatedness of face, loss of motive power, violent palpitation of heart ,congestion and heat in head. Epileptic convulsions, with violent movements of limbs, followed by weakness, eructations, and inclination to vomit.
- Zinc. Met:?Convulsions, with pale face and no heat. Lameness, weakness, trembling and twitching of various muscles.
- Silicea:?Cramp in calves and soles. Loss of power in legs. Tremulous hands when using them.
Dosage of Baksons B44 Convulsion Drops
10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.