About Bakson Dermato Aid Tablets
Skin complaints include Itching, eczema conditions, pimples, rash and urticaria. Skin complaints can arise out of many reasons, like infections, systemic complaints and many more. It results into itching, hives, rashes, redness of skin.
Indication of Bakson Dermato Aid Tablets
Acne, eczema, rashes, hives.
Other Indications of Bakson Dermato Aid Tablets
- Severe itching with redness of skin
- For complete skin protection.
- Thickening of the skin.
- Irritation on the skin.
Precautions for Bakson Dermato Aid Tablets
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
Dosage of Bakson Dermato Aid Tablets
- 2-3 tablets 3 times a day.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Side effects of Bakson Dermato Aid Tablets
- There are no such side effects.
- But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.