About Pilgo Tablets
Special compound tablet – “”PILGO”” – acts most markedly on lower bowels.
- Eases engorged haemorrhoidal veins.
- For piles (blind/bleeding), fissures of anus, worm infestation.
Uses of Bakson pilgo tablets:
- Aloe Soc:?A lot of mucus, with pain in rectum after stool. Hemorrhoids protrude like grapes; very sore and tender. Burning in anus and rectum. Constipation, with heavy pressure in lower part of abdomen.
- Hamamelis. Virg:??Hemorrhoids with soreness of the affected parts. Hemorrhoids bleeding profusely with soreness of anus. Pulsation in rectum.
- Aesculus. Hip:?An excellent remedy for hemorrhoids. Venous stasis. Hemorrhoids. Rectum feels full of small sticks. Burning in anus with chills up and down the back. Hemorrhoids blind or bleeding. Constipation hard, dry, knotty, white stools. Constant throbbing behind symphysis pubis.
Dosage/Directions of Bakson pilgo tablets:
- 1 tablet 3 times a day for 4 days when bleeding stops take 1 tablet, twice a day for 3-6 months.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.