About Merck Ltd Evion Capsule
Evion Capsule is a medicine used in the management of vitamin E deficiency. It acts as an antioxidant and helps to protect the cells from the damage caused by free radicals. Additionally, it aids in improving various body functions.
Evion Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor. This medicine may be only one part of a complete program of the Vitamin E management that also includes making changes to your diet and taking some calcium and vitamin supplements.
Ingredients of Merck Ltd Evion Capsule
- Vitamin E
- Propyl Paraben
Uses/Benefits of Merck Ltd Evion Capsule
- Helps in managing the levels of vitamin E in the body
- Assists in maintaining the balance of all the essential nutrients in the body
- Tends to act as an antioxidant and helps protect the cells from the damage caused by free radicals
Possible Side-Effects of Merck Ltd Evion Capsule
How to Use/Dosage of Merck Ltd Evion Capsule
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration advised by your healthcare professional
- Do not chew, crush or break it
- Evion Capsule should not be taken on an empty stomach
Precautions to be taken while using Merck Ltd Evion Capsule
- Do not consume more than the given dosage
- Read the directions carefully while using the product
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from moisture
- Keep it somewhere out of the reach of children
- Do not consume with alcohol
Additional Information regarding Merck Ltd Evion Capsule
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with the lifestyle and diet adopted
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
There are no reviews yet.