Founded by Mark Hughes, Herbalife Nutrition aims to improve people’s lives with high-quality nutrition and exceptional business opportunities. In 1980, this brand was launched in California, Los Angeles, to start its network marketing journey. At present, it operates in 90+ nations with above 8,000 employees worldwide.
This company develops powerful and innovative products that adhere to the top-quality manufacturing, development and quality standards in the sector. In addition, it delivers products that meet children, women, and men’s specific nutritional requirements.
The shake mixes offer unique combinations of fibre, essential nutrients and soy proteins that encourage weight loss and a healthy heart. Besides nutritional products, it also delivers skin care products and perfumes.
Key Ingredientsof HerbalifeFormula1 NutritionalShake Mix
The primaryHerbalife Formula 1 ingredientsare whey protein concentrate, fructose powder, sugar, and soy protein isolate. This product is a meal replacement shake with 21 minerals and vitamins, 13 g of carbohydrate, 9 g of protein, and 0.3 g of fats per serving.
Key Benefitsof HerbalifeFormula1 NutritionalShake Mix
Individuals can replace their meals with Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mixto meet their regular nutritional requirements effectively. Following are the major benefits of this supplement:
- A high dosage of fibre and protein enhances weight management. As such, proteins help to build and nourish muscles, while fibre helps to decrease one’s cravings for junk, unhealthy food.
- The soy protein isolate helps to maintain a healthy heart and ensures a healthy cholesterol level. This minimises the risks of heart diseases.
- Daily consumption of Formula 1 Herbalife supplements can boost one’s immune system. It offers protection against numerous bacteria and infections. Further, the digestive system functions effectively to improve one’s defence mechanism.
- It does not include trans fats and cholesterol to ensure weight loss.
- Prepare this high-quality meal shake in no time.
How to Use Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix
- Just shake or stir around 3 tablespoons (25 grams) of this supplement with around 240 ml of soy milk or cold skimmed milk, or any other preferred beverage.
- Drinking this shake for lunch and breakfast will be a low-calorie substitute for less healthy meals.
- Consuming two shakes per day can reduce weight in an effective and healthy way.
- After achieving the ideal body weight, one must drink each meal shake a day to maintain that weight. Replace either lunch or breakfast with this supplement per day. Keep a healthy dinner with a healthy lunch or breakfast for best results.
- Keep healthy food options while consuming actual meals. Do not eat foods that are rich in sodium, sugar or fat. Low calorie, high fibre, high protein diets coupled with this shake will be ideal.
- Exercise daily or follow a low-level activity schedule for optimal results.
Safety Information of HerbalifeFormula1 NutritionalShake Mix
- Individuals having lactose intolerance or dairy allergy should check the label carefully before purchasing it.
- Those with kidney disease should consult a doctor before drinking this shake.
- It is not intended for parenteral usage.
- Elderly, adolescents, children, infants, and lactating/nursing/pregnant women cannot use this product except medically recommended.
- It is intended for healthy adults only. However, one can consult a doctor before consuming this product.
- It contains artificial sweeteners and sucralose.
Why Choose Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix
Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1meal supplement is a delicious protein rich product that sufficiently meets one’s nutritional needs. Natural herbs, dietary fibre, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins deliver the essential nutrients without unnecessary calories and fat. Each serving of this product offers 90 Kcals energy. Keep your body fit and boost your immune system with this shake mix.
1. What is Meal Replacement Shake?
For people with a fast-paced lifestyle, it makes it difficult for them to prepare fresh and healthy foods and because of that, they don’t get enough calories to fuel their body. This is where meal replacement shakes comes in. Meal replacement shakes are nutritionally balanced meals that provide a quick and concentrated dose of essential micronutrients.
They are helpful in weight management and weight loss. Each serving of meal replacement shakes delivers 200-400 calories. The meal replacement shakes come in the form of a powder, and the most common ingredients of the meal replacement shakes are soy protein, whole and skimmed milk powder, vitamins and minerals, inulin, sucrose (sugar) and flavours such as Vanilla, cocoa etc.
2. What are the benefits of consuming meal replacement shake?
Meal replacement shakes provide essential nutrients including fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. Here are some benefits of meal replacement shakes:
Supports Weight management
If you are planning to shed those extra kilos, adding meal replacement shake into your daily diet can be beneficial. According to research replacing your one meal a day with the meal replacement can help to increase weight loss. As meal replacements are high in fibre and protein, both of which are vital nutrients that speed up the weight loss process. Fibre, for example, promotes satiety and also known to reduce the risk of weight gain. Protein keeps you feeling full for a longer period.
Provide essential nutrients
Replacement shakes provide essential nutrients including fibre, protein and various vitamins and minerals like iron, vitamin D, calcium and potassium.
Help you avoid unhealthy alternatives
When you are low on energy or short on time, it becomes difficult to prepare a healthy and nutritious meal. Most people order pizza or have whatever junk food is there in the fridge. Taking meal replacement shakes can be the best way to avoid unhealthy alternatives.
Manages blood sugar levels
Munching on high carb snacks can cause your blood sugar to shoot up and increase the risk of diabetes, increased urination, fatigue and unintentional weight loss.
Meal replacement shakes deliver the right amount of carbohydrates to prevent crashes and spikes in blood sugar levels. They are also high in protein, which slows down the absorption of sugar in the bloodstream and helps in improving blood sugar control.
Promotes healthy portion sizes
Controlled and healthy portion sizes are one of the main components of sustainable and successful weight loss. Even if you are taking nutrient-dense foods like nuts, seeds, fruits and legumes, but you are not careful, this may cause calories to stack up and turn it into a calorie bomb.
Meal replacements make it easy to maintain your healthy portion sizes by providing you enough of the nutrients to support satiety and keep you feeling full without going overboard. It not only prevents spikes in blood sugar and help in weight maintenance but also prevent long term health conditions and risk of serious issues caused due to overeating like arthritis and heart disease.
3. What is the recommended dosage of meal replacement shake?
It is recommended to take 1 to 2 shakes per day. These would replace the normal meals. Plus make sure the product you choose delivers 15 to 30 grams of protein, 3+ grams of fibre, no corn syrup, no trans fat, no hydrogenated vegetable oils, less than 10 grams of sugar and at least 30% of the daily value of vitamins and minerals per serving.
4. What is the best time to consume meal replacement shake?
Meal replacement shakes are packed with important nutrients that keep you feeling full for up to 3-4 hours. The best time to take meal replacement shakes is:
What makes breakfast the perfect time for a replacement shake is nutrition value, it is simple and light, supply micronutrients, vitamins and minerals to promote energy when you need it the most. It is convenient and you can make it in 2 minutes or less.
Lunch outing with coworkers, ordering junk foods can derail your healthy eating. If you are someone who doesn’t get enough time to prepare a healthy lunch, on such days you can go for meal replacement shakes. They are easy to make as all you have to do is take a scoop of meal replacement, a piece of fruit and mix in a shaker. Shake it until smooth and enjoy.
Pre and post workout
Meal replacement shakes also contains whey protein, which is the perfect source of protein with amazing amino acid profile and effective in muscle repair and recovery. Taking a meal replacement shake as your pre or post workout meal will provide your muscles with the quality amino acids that are helpful in workout recovery and weight loss. You can also add other ingredients like vegetables and fruits your meal replacement shake.
Healthy snack in between meals
Another perfect time to consume meal replacement shake is your snack time. With a busy schedule, eating something nutritious is not possible. As meal replacement shake is easy and convenient, you can store a serving in a bottle or shaker. To keep it a low-calorie snack, stick to shake mix and milk or water.
5. Is meal replacement shake effective for weight loss?
Yes, meal replacement shakes are good for weight loss. Most of the meal replacement shakes contain 200 to 400 calories and fiber, protein and essential vitamins. Because of their nutritional value, they are a convenient way to get a low-calorie and healthy meal on the go.
6. Are meal replacement shakes and protein shakes the same?
Meal replacement shakes works exactly the name says: replace a meal. Most of the meal replacements are low in calories and are designed for weight loss. However, it contains the important nutrients that the body requires for a complete meal. On the other hand protein shakes don’t contain sufficient nutrients to replace a meal; they only used to increase protein intake.
There are no reviews yet.