Herbalife Formula 2 Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets, 90 tablet(s)
Herbalife Nutrition is the brainchild of Mark Hughes, whose vision was to improve people’s lives by providing better nutrition. He launched Herbalife Nutrition in 1980 in Los Angeles, CA. Today, the brand is named among the top health and nutrition brands in the world. With 41 years of experience in curating high-quality health products, the company has loyal customers in more than 90 countries all across the globe.
Herbalife has completed 21 years in India and is continuously producing top quality nutritional supplements that are benefitting thousands of customers. Moreover, it is an FSSAI certified company that meets all the standard health and safety guidelines.
Key Ingredients of Herbalife Formula 2 Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets
Below are the main ingredients of Herbalife Multivitamin:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Folic Acid
- Cauliflower Powder
- Carrot Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Licorice Root Powder
Key Benefits of Herbalife Formula 2 Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets
Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal tablets offer the required balance of vital nutrients in your body. These tablets contain a blend of vitamins, minerals, herbs and antioxidants which help in vitalising the body and keeping it protected against free radical damage. Further, it also enhances immunity and helps you ward off hazardous diseases.
Following are some of the key benefits of multivitamin tablets Herbalife:
- Vitalises the Body :Herbalife contains more than 23 vital vitamins, minerals, root extracts and herbs that supply the body with enough antioxidants to fight the damage done by free radicals. When consumed daily, they can vitalise your body and help your overall health.
- Supports Immune System :Multivitamin tablets Herbalife works great at boosting immunity. They provide nourishment to the immune system and make it ready to fight foreign agents such as viruses, bacteria, fungi and other microbes.
- Helps in Regulating Healthy Body Weight :Unhealthy weight gain is one of the major concerns among women of all ages. Herbalife herbal multivitamin corrects all the nutritional deficiencies in the body and helps in maintaining healthy body weight. Furthermore, it also prevents numerous health problems that arise due to weight gain.
- Improves Skin and Hair :The quality of our skin and hair gets degraded with increasing age. Fine lines, wrinkles, textured skin, hair fall and premature graying are some of the biggest problems experienced by women. Herbalife multivitamin tablets contain biotin and riboflavin, along with powerful antioxidants that improve your skin and hair to a great extent.
- Boosts Energy Levels :Enhanced energy levels are among the top Herbalife multivitamin benefits. These tablets keep you physically active throughout the day and don’t let you feel tired and exhausted.
- Reduce Stress and Uplift Mood:The antioxidants and minerals present in Herbalife herbal tablets are known to uplift mood and reduce stress and anxiety. Use it regularly for better stress management.
How to Use of Herbalife Formula 2 Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets
One Herbalife multivitamin tablet after breakfast or as directed by the physician.
Safety Information of Herbalife Formula 2 Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the bottle in a cool and dry place.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women should consult a doctor before using the product.
- Do not take an overdose.
- Herbalife multivitamin tablets benefits include a strong immune system, healthy heart, healthy weight and improved hair and skin. These multivitamin tablets support the overall health of women.
- Herbalife multivitamins are completely safe and made from 100% natural ingredients. They are great for vegetarians and vegans.
- Herbalife multivitamin tablets effectively correct nutritional deficiencies in women of all ages. This is another reason to use these herbal multivitamins.