Patanjali honey has fructose, minerals, vitamins and natural nutritious elements. It is a good quality anti septic and blood refi nor. Its regular use treats cough, cold and fever. It also helps in early healing of injuries. The jaggery and sugar available in the open market have dangerous chemicals and polluted contents. Hence, the naturopathy doctors tell sugar as white poison. Thus, use Patanjali honey for sweetness and remain healthy forever. Special note different seasons also bring changes in the state of pure honey hence, if Patanjali honey also gets deposited, use it without any apprehension with happiness. Quantity and use use honey with roti, milk, gruel and other edible items for sweetness. Most of the ayurvedic medicines are taken with honey. How to use : 5-10g twice daily with Lukewarm water or milk. Can be taken along with juice of ginger for cough relief and for other ailments.
Patanjali Honey, 1kg
- Patanjali pure honey has lower prise and best quality compare to other branded honey available in the market
- This honey has good anti-septic quality so It aids in early healing of injuries. it is a good blood purifier
- It is useful in treating cold, cough and fever
- Patanjali Honey is very effective in reducing the body weight
- Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge
There are no reviews yet.
Vendor InformationVendor: Health Daughter
Rating: 4.60 rating from 67 reviews