About Acid Chryso Ointment
SBL?s gel & ointments are prepared in a one of its kind Homogeniser for an equal distribution of the medicament to each and every part of the gel and the ointments.
- Quick Absorption.
- Deep penetration.
- Easily washable.
Indications of SBL acid chryso ointment:
For ringworm, psoriasis and itching eczema with thick crust. Psoriasis is a common skin condition. ?The extra skin cells form scales and red patches that are itchy and sometimes painful. Patches on your elbows, knees, scalp, back, face, palms and feet, but they can show up on other parts of your body.
Other indication of SBL acid chryso ointment
- Red skin, often covered with loose, silver-colored scales, itchy and painful.
- Nails crumble or detach from the nail bed, scales or crust on the scalp.
- Acts as a powerful irritant so used successfully in skin diseases especially in psoriasis.
- Violent itching, thighs, legs and back of ears, Dry, scaly eruption, Lemon- Coloured Crust.
- Has a particular tendency to develop the skin phase of internal disorders, skin rough persistent dryness of portions of skin unaffected by eczema.
- Eruptions, oozing out a sticky exudation, Unhealthy skin.
- Dry and weeping eczema with irritation and itching of the skin.
- It helps to increase reactivity of skin
Composition of SBL Acid Chryso Ointment
Acid Chryso 1x 5% w/w Ointment base q.s (White Petrolatum, Paraffin & Lanolin)
Application of SBL Acid Chryso Ointment
Apply the cream after cleaning on the affected part. Apply twice a day for better results.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.