SBL Arnica Gel
Indication of ?SBL Arnica Gel
For Sprains and Traumatic Injuries Arnica is useful for those resulting from injuries, falls, blows, contusions. After traumatic injuries, overuse of any organ, strains. A muscular tonic. Limbs and body ache as if beaten; joints as if sprained. Pain in back and limbs, as if bruised or beaten. Sprained and dislocated feeling. Itching, burning, eruption of small pimples. Crops of small boils Ecchymosis. Bed sores. Acne indurata.
Other Indications of SBL Arnica Gel?
- Joint pains
- Injuries blunt
- Bed sores.
Application of ?SBL Arnica Gel
Apply SBL Arnica Gel externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
Precautions to use SBL Arnica Gel
- It is for external use only.
- Do not use it in sensitive areas of the skin like eyes.
- If swallowed accidentally, consult a physician immediately.
- Rinse the sensitive part immediately if it comes in contact.
Additional Information for SBL Arnica Gel
- Store it in a cool & dry place and away from children.
- Children should use sanitizer under adult supervision.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.