SBL Constinil Drops
Where the system is broken down, bowels constipated, muscular weakness, Constipation, with colic and flatulence. Stools hard and dark, with loss appetite, coated tongue, bad taste, and weakness.
Indications of SBL Constinil Drops
- Incomplete Insufficient stool, desire remain after stool
- For Constipation, Regulates Bowel Movement, Indigestion, Bloated Stomach
- Regulates proper intestinal function
- Chronic Constipation with No Desire to Pass Stool, Hard and Black Stools
- At times constant urge to pass stool
Uses of SBL Constinil Drops
- Useful in case where no desire for stool at all for days.
- Useful in traveller constipation.
- Useful in constipation which can lead to piles & fissures of anus.
- Difficulty in passing stools & at times painful. Dry hard stools. Intestinal stasis. Weak peristaltic action.
- Relieves Difficulty in passing stools & at times painful.
- Resolves the Dry hard stools.
- Helps in weak peristaltic action.
Dosage of SBL Constinil Drops
Adults : 10-15 drops in some water 3 times a day.Children : Half the adult dose or as directed by the Physician.
Precautions while taking SBL Constinil Drops
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use. Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.