SBL Graphites Gel
Indications of SBL Graphites Gel
Graphites:?It is helpful in persistent dryness of portions of skin unaffected by eczema. Early stage of keloid and fibroma. Pimples and acne. ?Unhealthy skin; every little injury suppurates. Ulcers discharging a glutinous fluid, thin and sticky. Cracks in nipples, mouth, between toes, anus. Cracks or fissures in ends of fingers. Offensive perspiration of feet.
Other Indications of SBL Graphites gel
- Rawness in bends of limbs, groins, neck, behind ears
- Gouty nodosities.
- Blisters on tongue
SBL Ointments or gels are external applications used for external complaints. Oils and Ointments are easily penetrating and absorbed easily and gives good results.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE of SBL Graphites Gel
Apply SBL Graphites Gel externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
Precautions to use SBL Graphites Gel
- It is for external use only.
- Do not use it in sensitive areas of the skin like eyes.
- If swallowed accidentally, consult a physician immediately.
- Rinse the sensitive part immediately if it comes in contact.
Additional Information for SBL Graphites Gel
- Store it in a cool & dry place and away from children.
- Children should use sanitizer under adult supervision.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.